Why so many pot questions?

I've read at least three and i've only been on here for about ten mins or so. Yes, i think its wrong. And the one that was titled "If you havent smoked weed yourself over a long period of time, how do you know how it will effect someones state of mind?" had something in there about not hearing of car crashes with pot involved or something to that effect. and my sisters god mothers son died a few years ago because him and his friends were high. they were going i think it was 60 and crashed into a tree. they were all ejected from the car because even though they normally wore seatbelts they didnt that time. and they WERE regular pot smokers. yes i think its dangerous and YES it can KILL people. people that post questions like this and stay anonymous are just scared of being bashed in my opinion. ugh. people make me upset.

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 12:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think secretly every woman who posts them smokes pot or something lmfao
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i haven't seen any pot questions....

i am 50/50 with your post OP.. yes when immature teenagers get into a car after being high they can make bad decisions which can result in someone dieing..but.... alcohol (which is LEGAL) kills waaayyyy more, and causes more harm to others
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• true. and im TOTALLY against drinking and driving also even if its just one drink to a 300lb man. my fiances ex also smokes pot 24/7 and before him and i got together she took his car and wrecked it because she was high and didnt care there was a red light. that was LITERALLY her excuse. and she now has two kids that she doesnt have custody of. i think moms who smoke pot are INSANE and selfish, because ive SEEN and WATCHED kids taken out of the home because the parents were either selling or smoking pot. even though the kids werent there. its sad and i feel bad for those babies. i think alcohol should be illegal also. im not just going to say pot is bad because alcohol is just as bad if not worse!!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'm with Christina. Pot is just like any other drug. If taken in moderation and is regulated, it's fine. But if someone takes advantage of it, yes it will harm people. If it weren't illegal, I might smoke it every now and then.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I took a hit last night off of my brothers pipe, it was the first time in years.I am responsible enough to not do it when I have to drive because all it did was make me sleepy. But I haven't seen any pot questions.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LMFAO kellee. thats what i kinda think too. not gonna lie. and they only post anonymous because they dont want to be frowned upon.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Um, if pot didnt have ANYTHING wrong with it..it would have been illegalized by now. This is the 2nd pot question I've read and its pretty much the same. My brothers smoke pot alot these days, and rather buy that than alcohol these days. People have their own opinions about everything. Pot is just the beginning. Everyone has different views of it and thats life. Samething with alcohol..ect. any situation your in ! Don't let their questions bring you down, everyone has different experiences with stuff like this. I just dont see how ppl can see it as a POSITIVE thing.. Its everywhere, I'd rather it stay out of Cafemom. :)
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i dont think pot is like every other drug AT ALL. drugs are illegal for a reason. not for fun.
    and gigi just curious but if you were to get CPS called on you for whatever reason, even not having to do with drugs and you tested positive for THC, and got your kids taken away, are you still responsible? would it still be okay? or would you feel bad and/or regret it?? SERIOUS question not trying to start anything....
    and sara, why not smoke it now? if its "fine" in moderation, whats the big deal?
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Candiegirl i know you are just stating YOUR opinion, which is fine, but was it REALLY needed to say that you would rather it stay off of cafe mom? because honestly that really wasnt needed. and if you dont want to see it or talk about it, then try not to reply. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I don't smoke it now because it is illegal. Drugs- include perscription drugs. Not just illegal ones. It's the same thing as taking pain pills. Should those be illegal too? When pot, itself has been proven to have medical advantages, like pain relief. Hence the medical marajuana. Should that be illegal too?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2009