I'M A STEP MOM AND THAT IS THE REASON I GOT INTO THIS SITE CAUSE I NEEDED ADVICE ON MY STEP CHILDRE .THIER MOM DOES NOT WANT ME TO SEE OR TALK TO THEM AT THE PRESENT TIME MY HUSBAND IS NOT HOME WITH ME AND SHE WILL NOT LET ME SEE THEM WHAT CAN I DO?

I DO NOT HAVE A JOB AT THE MOMENT SO I CAN NOT PAY FOR A LAWYER TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS SITUATION, MY CHILDREN MISS THIER SIBLINGS IS THERE NO LAW FOR STEP SIBLINGS AND STEP MOMS WHO WANT TO SEE THIER LOVED ONES?

titno1

Asked by titno1 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I KNOW IN MY DH DIVORCE PAPERS, IT STATES THAT WHILE HE HAS HIS DAUGHTER, SHE CAN STAY WITH ANYONE HE SEES RESPONSIBLE. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE TIME HE HAS WITH HIS KIDS IS NOT JUST FOR HIM, IT IS ALSO FOR FAMILY. SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE, DON'T STRESS ABOUT IT, IT WILL PASS. SHE WILL WANT SOMETHING SOONER OR LATER AND THINGS WILL CHANGE (ATLEAST THAT IS HOW IT IS ON MY END) KILL HER WITH KINDNESS, DON'T BE UGLY OR RUDE OR DO ANYTHING SHE CAN USE AGAINST YOU.
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• gotta say i hafata be on the other moms side here...theyre not your children! leave it alone..the time they may spend with you, is meant to be spent with their father, not you! in my opinion you are totally over stepping your boundaries if you take this to the court system..ya your kids miss the kids too..but thats when its time to explain to them the situation better
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• What do you mean your husband isnt home with you are you seperated or is he away for work? If you dont have money for an attorney there is basically nothing that can be done. Sad she is being this way. Even if you did get an attorney Im not sure what your rights would be does your husband have visitation.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Um, why isn't your husband with you. Their not your kids, although you may look at them like they are and love them just the same. I'm sure their mom has her reasons for not wanting you to seem them. Think about that and try and fix it. Or you could talk to her about it. But I wouldn't let my kids over there, either. Especially when their dad isn't even there anymore.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• They are not your kids so you dont have a right to them....however maybe they can spend time with their father and that way they can all be together....
    Y is you hubby not home....military, jail, work?????
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• how about you drop their step sibling off at their house then? If the reason you are upset is that they can't see their step-sibling- just go over to their house
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2009