would your hubby let you have a Secret Life?

like a stripper at night and just a mom during the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it was a secret life my hubby would not know......duhhhhhhhhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Hell to the NO! He definitely wouldn't want me stripping that is for sure. He doesn't even like it when another man speaks to me in a way that he thinks is flirting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My hubs would be supportive of whatever I wanted to do, but I wouldnt want to have a secret life.
    Anonymous

• i think they mean secret like no one knows but you and him, not the kids, or family.
    but if i HAD to and it was the only thing i could do to help support us when times got hard i think he would be alright with it. as long as it wasnt full nude and just a topless bar.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i joked once that i was gonna get a job as a stripper, and he actually brought me the classifieds, said he didnt care if i did it its my body not his but he didnt think i really would do it. (he was right of course no way i could take my clothes off in front of a bunch of strangers knowing they were looking to critizize basically)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LoL... my husband would probably think that'd be hot at first thought, maybe to fantasize about... but in reality, there's no way that he'd be at all ok with that, and a lot of the reason would be for my own safety. There's a lot of weirdos and creeps that hang out in strip clubs. I know they keep security pretty tight in decent strip clubs, but my husband would probably be afraid I'd end up with a stalker or something, knowing him. I think it would bother me if he didn't feel that way. I'd never want to work as a stripper, for many different reasons. He doesn't mind me showing off body parts , cleavage, ect. when I dress, and I always try to be modest, and tell him that my body is a gift to him that's meant to be for him only, so why let everyone else get a free sneak peak? Other than the fact I don't want anyone staring at my boobs, or anything else- i don't care for the attention.
    AlleyK

Answer by AlleyK at 12:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• CafeMom is my secret life. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2009