The Haunting of Molly Hartley?

Ok, I watched this movie twice over and I totally do not understand it! The lady in the first part is mollys mom? Now her dads in the phyc ward?? I don't get it, can somebody explain it to me in a nutshell thanks!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree, it was terrible! Not only was it not scary or entertaining, the storyline and the characters were vague at best.

I too thought that the girl at the very beginning was Molly's mother, however, when they show the year, there is no way that could be. The only explaination of even showing that scene, is the fact that it is mentioned in the movie that "there are others like us" comment.

In the end, evil wins over good, and Molly is now a part of "their" family; and pocessess great power...hence...getting the guy and becoming her high school's valedictorian.

sharebearmomof2

Answer by sharebearmomof2 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The chick that died in the beginning in the car crash isn't even related to them i don't think.. and her dad ended up there because they think he was responsible for the murder of the bible thumper chick.. and the murder of her molly's mom... and he's most likely keeps rambling about how molly is possessed or something...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Its a horrible movie....only thing that makes it good is Chace Crawford IMO =]=]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009