has anyone everused it to conceive and did it work

finally having a period for almost a year in a roll from April 2008 to Feb 2009 then i used FEMTROL ( this it supposed to help support a healthy ovarian function ) i used it in february to see if it would help me ovulate because I tried ovulation kits and got negatives so i tried this and got no period since not sure if it messed up my cycle or actually help me ovulate. I will test if I don't get a period in April, but has anyone else used this and did it work I don't want to get my hopes up : -(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know.. do you have pcos?
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• not sure if i have pcos its been about 4 yrs ttc but i don't have insurance to go with a specialist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Apr. 7, 2009