need to know what happened to the points collected back when points 4 shopping were available. Tried to redeem and never got an answer so have not been back to this site. So, how come the points were not redeemable back then?

I received the notice, what 2 years ago, that the shopping was no longer available but any points collected were redeemable. I did try to redeem them and, poof, it is like they were never there.
I originally joined Club Mom because of the points and shopping discounts. I have moved on and don't really want to chat or belong to groups anymore. Wouyld like to redeem my points or have Club Mom sent me something for them. If there was a time restraint at that time it was not mentioned.

NanaElf

Asked by NanaElf at 12:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi NanaElf,
    As of 12/31/08, the ClubMom points program and website were shut down. We sent a notification about the end of the program in the first week of December, and also put a note on ClubMom saying that the program was ending. After running ClubMom for 8 years, we decided to close it down for financial reasons. We wish we could have kept it running for longer, but we just were not able to.

CafeMom is a newer website that we have set up. Unfortunately, there is no connection between the two, and CafeMom does not have any sort of points program. We hope that you'll sign up for CafeMom (if you haven't already) and give it a try, as we think it's even better than ClubMom was.

We do appreciate your contributions and activity as a ClubMom member. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009