dreams

Why do Ihave dreams I'm peeing? Anyone else do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have no idea what the dream dictionaries say, but to me peeing is about getting rid of the excess, the waste. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the kidneys are the source of qi (life force) and joy, and proper function affects everything. I would consider this to be a sign that you are living your life in a meaningful way that brings you joy and you are shedding excess baggage as you go. Nice work.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i used to do that when i was younger, and i was actually wetting the bed. so i had to learn to make sure i was awake EVERY time i went to the bathroom
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The first and last one I ever had (where I blamed the cat for peeing on my bed) was when I was 8. I have had dreams where I am reaching out to people and I wake up with my arms outstreched up in the air.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• alot of the time when you have dreams that you are peeing it is because you have to go pee
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have dreams of pooping, in public places because there is no bathroom, and the people around me can see me. It is so horrible!! I think it's because I am feeling vulnerable in my life about something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2009