Fundraiser Ideas??

My 5 year old has type 1 diabetes and I would like to raise money for the diabetes Assos. Anyone have any good ideas?

ILuvMyBoys1986

Asked by ILuvMyBoys1986 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• a basket raffle people love baskets. contact a local store and ask if you organize something (like a raffle) if they will contribute. the disney store does a voluntears program and has their employees do things. they might be willing to do something there if you have one locally
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Applebees will allow a group to come in and sell breakfast tickets to their restaurant. The group has to sell the tix (i think $5) for all you can eat pancake, sausage, juice, coffee, and then they also have to do the serving. Applebees does the cooking and washing.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I do a fundraiser with a number of organisations locally... PM me, I can give you the details!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I do fundraisers for local organizations. PM me for more information.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I also do fundraisers. Let me know if you're interested.
    Haydens_mommy85

Answer by Haydens_mommy85 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Avon offers the opportunity to do fundraisers...If it is something that you would be interested in email me @ ljralston@verizon.net
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 11:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009