Is it normal not to feel movement at 19 weeks and 3 days?

I have felt little butterfly's and like wave feelings haha, but I don't feel it often enough.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thats probably the baby.. lol i felt a lot of those in the beginning and i thought i was crazy because no one else could feel her.. but everyone is different.. most likey the baby is just swimming around lol
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• with my first i didn't "feel it" til i was about 21 weeks. with this one i felt it at 16 weeks. the butterflies and waves are "it" they just arent strong enough to feel regularly all the time yet. they start to get stronger over the next week or so. thats why i didnt realize it til i was 21 weeks, when i felt the first big one thats when i knew the butterflies/waves where it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I didn't feel my son move until i was 21 weeks and i was about 16 weeks with my daughter when i felt her move. it always starts as a flutter and gets more obvious as the baby grows. Everyone is different.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• try drinking a glass of apple juice and laying on your right side, you should feel the flutters and then you'll know thats the baby and s/he is just fine :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• at that point in your pregnancy you wont feel regular movements..... they would be few and far between at best. in your 3rd trimester you will feel more regular movements
    No worries
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 4:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009