what does it mean if my boyfriend waits for me to leave to call another girl?

Im not sure if I should be worried because he's very good to me and shows me that he loves me and my son, what made me suspicious was that she had called earlier and when I asked who she was, he dodged the ?, as I was leaving I saw him txting her that he would call when I left, he then seemed to be in a rush for me to go...so..................please help!

KenyonCsmom

Asked by KenyonCsmom at 1:05 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Cheater
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You know exactly what it means.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 1:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• confusedtell him bye, bye baby!!  Dah!!

mamababydoll122

Answer by mamababydoll122 at 1:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would be very concerned... maybe try talking to her
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You know what that means he isnt respecting you and something is up.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• that sounds like a loser to me, i wouldn't be okay with my boyfriend telling some girl he would text her after i left.. if it was innocent, he should have done it right there... do you know the girl?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Here is my rule...
    If there is nothing to hide, it wouldn't be hidden
    If there is nothing to lie about, you would be told the truth

Something is not adding up here and you have a right to ask. If he does not come clean with a legit story then you bail. FIRST SIGN OF A CHEATER IS HE WILL TRY TO BLAME YOU FOR BEING PARANOID OR JEALOUS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'm sorry. In my experience, the cheaters will do one of two things: 1) start acting controlling and jealous of you and treating you like a paranoid bitch, or 2) make a point of treating you like a queen (it's a distraction) so you question your sanity when confronted with the obvious.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Also... if you want to know the truth call her up. I called a number I found in an ex's stuff and said I was his sister looking for him and found the number. I was friendly as could be... are you his girlfriend? Where did you meet? She told me everything. Turns out they met at the mall and he never called her. But still... Then there was the girl that wanted to throw in my face how she was the other woman. But truth is truth, and the truth shall set you free....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Before you leave or jump to any conclusions I would try talking. It drives me crazy how a lot of the women on here just say to leave him so quickly and jump to conclusions so easily. Please try talking to him, maybe it's really just that they're friends and he thinks you wouldn't approve. I am not ruling out the cheating, I just think that if you love the guy it's worth talking to him and finding out what the deal is before you just give up. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009