which person on tv is more like you?

I think i am more like saving Grace when i was in my 20's but now at 30 i'm more like molly ringwald

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm . . . When watching Sex in the City, I always related well with Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker's character).
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My sense of humor is Lucy.....but I run the house like Ricky
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• When I was younger, thinner and made money I was like Carrie in Sex in the City (but I would never buy $300 pair of shoes), when I was married I was Lucy and my hubby was totally Ricky, accent and all. Now I am like Rosanne in some sense and like George Lopez' wife when she gets all anal about what's going on at school with her kids.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think i'm a lot like rosanne lol. So is my mom she is so totally her lol it makes me laugh just talking to her, gotta love my mamma.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'm kinda like Edith Bunker, where I'm Doing it all! and always in the kitchen!! and my hubby is Archie Bunker works,drinks beer and sits, give orders/insults from his chair etc.
    Yet I'm sarcastic with the kids like Roseanne would be plus I share the weight issue
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think I'm more like Darlene from Roseanne.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I want to be like Abby on NCIS, but am probably more like, Allison on Medium (of course I am not psychic though, :()
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think, and my sisters agree that I act alot like Carrie from King of Queens
    actress

Answer by actress at 3:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• mmmmm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009