For all the moms that had a c-section...

i had a c-section july 14, 08. well im 10 weeks pregnant now. and my scar is having a pinching feeling... kinda like a burning feeling. its bothering me so bad i cant sleep. is this normal?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 1:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• after I had my son i had that feeling too it should go away but ask you doctor next time you go...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Aww July 14-08 was my due date, but I had dd July 08th via c-section. I don't know if it's normal as I am NOT pregnant again. It would seem normal due to some stretching. I would talk to your doctor about it. Maybe you should also start using some cocoa butter lotion on it . . . just to help it stretch more easily. I am 9 months pp and I still feel weird at my incision site. It is half numb, burny and super itchy. I wish the best of luck and I do imagine that it's normal.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I had my son by c-section on July 14th. That's cute. I'm not pregnant again so I can't give you any advice on that lol. I can tell you though that when I get cramps from my period I seem to feel them in the area near my scar too which I thought was super weird.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Might be adhesions under the scar that don't want to stretch. I have an appendix scar that is long and had adhesions which did not allow the twins to get over to the right side of my belly. It was not fun being lopsided...lol.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My scar has been doing that off and on this whole pregnancy I am 32 weeks, its normal but if it gets really bad you might check with your doctor.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 9:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009