sharp shooting pain.......

im not gonna say this is or might be tmi because all of you i suppose have been pregnant before or are experiencing first pregnancy, well im almost 34 weeks pregnant now,and i've been experiencing sharp pain in my cervix randomly and want to know whats going on i have no idea why this is happening now, i need advice please! :)

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 1:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Totally normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• yeah but could it be that my dd is getting really heavy or something like that?
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 1:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It sounds like braxton hicks they can be pretty painful at times. At 34 weeks it's pretty normal to have them and some will hurt more than others. I don't think it's from your DD getting too heavy it's just your body adapting to what's happening to it and getting itself ready for labor. I hope this helps. good luck and congrats!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No, your baby is probably hitting a nerve. I do not think it's from braxton hicks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i have the same problem and i am a little over 34 weeks i was told that is the baby moving down she is getting ready too be born i know this is a pain in the ass but its normal just look at the bright side we are almost done good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2009