Do you ever wonder . . .

why people come to your page? I usually get like 10-20 profile views a day, but it doesn't make any sense. I will notice that my pics do not have any more views and no one has left a message in my chatterbox. Also, I don't have any apps. I had the laundry thing, but never played it, so I deleted it. Why do they come there? To look at mypic? It's still so small . . I just don't get it.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nosey ppl want to see who you are if you post an answer or an aswer to a question.
    You should put a pic of you moooning the camera for them to see, then they will have something to say..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• sometimes if someone has an interesting question, answer or journal I will check out there page
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• their page..not there page amerlora
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• oh also if you have certain games they take you from profile to profile in order to collect what you need - I know there is a road trip game and a washing machine game like that.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• oops typing too fast at 2 am again
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I go to people's page just to get a feel for what they might be like. Where they're from, how many kids they have, how old the kids are, etc. LOL That just sounded kind of stalkerish..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No, anon, it wasn't. As a mom, you may look to see what the other's mom's load is and if it is similar to yours. I understand what you said completely.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• *other
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• same here...people are boring?
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 2:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• The same thing happens to me. I wish someone would comment or something. Lol. It's probably because you answer questions.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2009