What was the worse meal you ever cooked?

You know the one that you tried so hard at and it made people gag and be nice and say that it good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I first married my husband.....I wanted to cook him a great dinner...(well attempt) ....I fixed a chicken casserole potato's and mac n cheese with bread. The casserole wasn't full cooked....the potato's were too salty...and the macaroni was crunchy...the bread whew. My husband tried to eat it I was pretty embarassed I could such a shitty meal. He said it wasn't that bad...but he couldn't eat crunchy macaroni....thats been over a year ago....needless to say my skills have gotten much much much better =]=] Thank goodness.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I was about 19 and I coooked supper for my boyfriend and his brother. I made hamburgers and the damn things were not fully cooked in the middle and the idiots ate them anyway, wow
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Panned pizza... I put it in a 9X13 pan when it really should have gone in 3 9X13 pans. The pizza came out a couple inches over the top... so like a 5 inch think crust. YUCK! It was so nasty.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• everyone that ive tryed :D
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 2:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I tried making the zupatuscana soup you find at the Olive Garden and it calls for Kale which is kinda like lettuce but isn't. Well I guess I didn't rinse it good enough and I noticed that it had all these black bits floating around in it. I thought at first it was the pepper....but instead it was all these small bugs! Nothing like a bit of extra protein. Needless to say, it was awhile before I tried that one again, and that time I MADE SURE to rinse the kale real good.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 2:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• When I first moved in with a boyfriend like 20 years ago I tried to make mexican rice with no clue!....I made white rice and then added a can of tomato sauce and mixed it up. I always tried to make food look like it did in the picture but damn it was gross! I can now say that I am a good cook......I just never cook.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• everything i made for the first 12-18 months of living with my hubby. i can now say that i am very much improved. my husband is still a better baker tho. best cheesecake ever.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I can only make things that require baking like lasangua and enchiladas. (I can't spell either one) I can make really good soup too, but regular cook in a pan things forget it. Thank goodness my husband is an amazing cook.
    t1gger143

Answer by t1gger143 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Once when I was about 19, I made homemade mashed potatoes. I added too much salt. OMG, it was salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK . . we couldn't even eat it. I am now much more experienced and believe that I am a wonderful cook!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• t1gger143--143=I love you?

Anyway, you spelled enchiladas correctly!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2009