Have you ever been whooped someone?

When I was younger I once beat the hell out a girl. I ended up being completely not allowed in the town she was from, by judges orders. I knocked out her teeth and broke her nose, she was running her pie hole at myself and my friends, needless to say I bout beat the heck outta her.
Have you ever done anything like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No not that bad. But I knocked the crap outta 2 GUYS in high school. One for calling me a name, I beat his head against a metal railing. And another for just being an annoying smart ass. I pounded the back of his head in in front of the whole class. That one needed it though. I actually had teachers coming up to me telling me good job. Everyone hated that kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Umm...no.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 2:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• when I was about 18 I got into a really bad bar fight because someone was picking on my friend, they figured he was gay. He is an MMA fighter and all hell broke loose. I ended up taken down some guy because he thought this would be a good opportunity to grab a feel and tried to drag me to the back of the bar. It ends up I dislocated his knee and broke his finger. He didn't press charges, he some how 'forgot' who hit him.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• one guy followed me around the entire year in eighth grade, he would poke me with pens and try to cut my hair when he sat behind me. he even pulled my shorts down when we were playing volleyball in gym class. he was an asshat. he tried in earnest to bug the hell out of me. so one day in may he was poking me with his pencil over and over and over. i turned around and jabbed my pen into his hand, then punched him in the face and told him to f-ck off. i got suspended for 2 weeks and we had to write apology notes to each other. i am not proud of what i did, but he really pissed me off.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• This wasn't on purpose, but once in the 3rd grade we were sitting in music class and the guy next to me kept getting out of his chair and making faces at the teacher when she had her back turned. For some odd reason I thought it would be fun to hold a (sharpened) pencil straight up on his chair when he stood up so I did...and then he sat down. It took him about 10 seconds to actually scream. Poor kid had to walk half bent over all the way down the hall to the nurses office with a pencil sticking out of his butt. Ended up needing 4 stitches in his sack. Oops!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well yes, and I'm not proud of it. After I lost my son in 2000 (preterm labor at 6 months), I went a little crazy. I was like Tupac and woke up and screamed "F the world." Anyway, I went to a bar with my girls and some puerto rican chick pushed me out of her way on the dance floor. I simply turned around and said "Don't push me like that" . . and continued dancing. Well, apparently this was a big issue (my friend said the girl's friend's jaw dropped to the floor). At almost closing, all of a sudden there is this circle around us, and here she comes again. She punched me in the face and I hit her in the head with my full beer from last call. (She talked smack and I just tried to say . .hey, we're here for fun . .but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . she hit me) Sooo . . we were jumped, but oddly, we won. All these bullies weren't used to us girls fighting back. My opponent ended up with 18 staples on her scalp.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• cont.>>I don't know if I caused them, but I know I will never fight again unless it is for my life or the life of someone I love.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I used to ALWAYS fight when I was a teenager... worse i ever did was smash a girls head into the concreate(sp?)... no i am not proud of it, but she deserved it... she was always going around messing and trying to fight girls smaller then her being a bully, so i let her know... i also kicked a girl in the mouth with my boots on knocking out her teeth, but her and another girl jumped me, so she deserved that.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I can't fight. My own daughter beat me over the head over and over again with a boom box 2 years ago. She bloodied me so bad but then when the cops came in and said to her, "Boy, your mother really did a job on you, didn't she?" she said, proudly, "No, it was the other way around." That wasn't the first or last time either. But before and after that my now ex BF beat the living daylights out of me last summer. I don't know why I can't fight. I get weak and cower like a scared dog, no kidding and the horrible thing about it is is that I am not a tiny person at all. I just get too scared to move and just lie there until it's over. I wish it were different but it's not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yeah, I've hit a girl in the mouth and busted a bottle over her head for setting me up in some dumb stuff. She then tried to use scissors on me and I bust out my wolf head knife! The neighborhood gang then named me "Mike Tyson," and ordered the girl to get off the block. The neighborhood reported our fight as if we were David (me) and Goliath (her).

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2009