Rug burn on knees

What should I do about it? My seven almost eight month old has just started really crawling and I noticed the other day that his knees are getting a little sore almost like a rug burn just not quite that bad, it doesnt seem to bother him at all so should I just let him be? I have been putting lotion on it for now and so far its helped a little, I would put pants on him but honestly we live in Cali and its hot here already so I usually just put a onzie on him, so any more suggestions on what I should do for him?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Target sells little knee covers for crawlers... I forgot the name of them, but they are in the baby section near the socks. They come in different colors with cool prints. Or you could use wrist bands arround the knees. The kind that tennis players wear.
    actress

Answer by actress at 3:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I put light pants on my son to prevent that. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2009