If you remember one thing let it be this

From the time they are born kids are bombarded with instructions, advice, and bits of wisdom. What is one thing you hope your child carries with them throughout their life? I hope my kids are always tightwads.

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 3:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hope he know I will always love him. =) No matter what.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• That he can do anything he puts his mind to. To never quit and always "go for the gold".
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Wow, now mine sounds lame, lol.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 3:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I just hope they are able to either forget how I was to them when I was having a hard time with my life and lashed out at them verbally or are able to forgive me and not be angry. But more than that I want to stop lashing out and being such a creep. Becuase I love my kids but I woudln't want me for a mother sometimes. Not at all. I scare myself sometimes when I get so "ugly."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Love is our greatest gift. Not only is it the greatest one we are given, but its the most precious we can give to others.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 4:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I hope the same as all of the above.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• That we love them unconditionally and can ALWAYS be depended upon no matter what the circumstances.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2009