Has anyone else had all their teeth extracted??

I'm miserable! I have no teeth now, it hurts like hades, and I can't eat. I have Ensure and *sigh* babyfood and both sting like crazy when it gets in my mouth. I had all my teeth extracted on Friday... anyone know how long before I won't hurt? I'm nearly out of Vicodin (dentist gave me 16, have 3 left... been taking 1/2 every 3-4 hours)... I swear, eating... it's like being a baby but I'm not, Jello doesn't hurt very much but it's hell to keep in there and I don't think it's very good nutritionally... any suggestions for me?

Gremlyn

Asked by Gremlyn at 5:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Health

• Oh god I feel sorry for you. My dad had it done couple years ago and he just took pain meds and hung on. I forget how long it took for him to feel better but I know not 2 long. Oh boy I cant think of anything worse - I clenched my teeth reading your post. Good Luck - and Get Well!! ;)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2009