What does your 13 month old eat during a day?

What does your 13 month old eat during the day, and do they still have formular for a meal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They were eating whatever we ate, had three meals and two snacks, and were on milk.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Our son eats whatever we eat. Like Broccoli and jam on toast, waffles, smilies etc He now has one bottle of formula a day.
    Blondielicious

Answer by Blondielicious at 6:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My son is 13 months in about a week. He eats three meals and two/three snacks a day. All with a tippy full of water. In the morning he gets fruit, and dairy. At lunch he gets veggies and meat. ANd at dinner he eats what daddy and I eat. (I'm italian so I Love pasta) He eats a lot of gerber graduates for snacks. They are tastey and healthy. Breastfeeds at night a few times, and sometimes during they day. We are just now starting a routine to lower his Bf times to night so hes not completly use to it. I don't allow him to eat sugar of any sort, hes too little and it has no bennifit for him. thats about it. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• At 13months, mine still didn't eat exactly what we ate. He had oatmeal, or eggs and toast for breakfast. He had some variety of meat made with no grease or salt, and some veggies with no added salt, sugar, butter or gease for lunch and supper. And snack was fruit. He had sippie cups of milk or water and one of fruit juice. No bottle or formula starting at a year for him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009