what medicine can i find over-the-counter?

my daughter is 7 months old. she has been coughing (only when i put her to sleep, usually at night)..... with no fever (no high temperature)..... her nose keeps running sometimes....do you know any over-the-counter medicine i can try to give her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try a vapor bath...its by johnsons and johnsons..and it isnt harmful at all to them. If she has allergies to perfumes dont use this. I use it for my son when he has those symptoms which are cold like and his cold get cut in half it seems. Also..try to suck out the snot if there isnt any coming out get the little remedies little nose saline drops that is also not harmful no medicine to OD on! GL take care
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Ask the pedi. She could have allergies. I say ask pedi b/c the durgs are for 2 and older and he/she would need to calculate the dose based on your child's weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009