why won't he sleep through the night?

So i got my son off of the go to bed a 6:30am and wake at 4-5pm schedule! He now goes to bed at 10-11:30pm and is waking up at 4:30am. Then goes back to sleep around seven for about three hours and then an additional nap later in the day which is about an hour long. Why isn't he sleeping through the night? He seems just fine with the amount he is getting not cranky at all but it's hard on me. (15months)

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Slowly move your bed time earlier. My daughter was the same way. I was putting her to at around 9:00-9:30. Each week we would keep the same routine but start a 1/2 hour earlier. I found that she slept better and longer if I put her down between 7:30-8:00. She woke up around 6:30 and still took one nap from 12:00-2:30. Good Luck!
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 9:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2009