what can i do

ok ladies i need ur help i hope someone here is from IL see this
i have a Question and a concern. my daughter is pregnant 6mo the thing is she will not stop doing drugs): its like since she found she was preg, she smokes even more weed that is but justed the other day she didnt come home when she came she say she wanted to talk to me she say she didnt wanna keep the baby i know that a lie becuz its a boy the thing was she had done cocaine): she say she smoke 3 bluts i think thats how its spelled sorry the 3rd was diffrent it had cocaine in it 6mospreg ok, she called her doc becuz she didnt feel right he told her to go get checked out she did they told her samething i did it was cocaine she smoked they did blood work, my Q, is how can i get this baby? after she have it,she duein late july and since she been smoking the whole time she has been preg, is it possible this baby may have problems????? HELP!!

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 6:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This baby will have problems is she doesnt quit! Because I am a stranger to the drugs and custody part of this matter I would suggest you call her doctor and ask what you can do to help out the best you can and I would also call your local child protective services and tell them the situation! Tell them you want that baby, they will probably help put her in a rehab for the time being! You have to get her off those drugs or that baby might never get a chance and if it does get a chance at life its going to be an up hill battle for the poor thing and that just isnt fair!! Good luck...sorry I couldnt be more helpful!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2009