dreams

I used to have them alot but now they are only once in a while...

I had scary scary dreams of my son getting hurt or stollen from me or killed or something. Its so scary and i wake up crying and rushing to his crib. Hes 6 months old. Is this normal? Anyone else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dreamt like like after I had my first daughter. I think it was because I had a miscarriage before I got pregnant with her and was afraid I was going to lose her. I had similar dreams about my oldest when I was pregnant. I was scared to tell anyone because it was so morbid. I actually would dream I killed my oldest daughter. I think it was because I felt I was taking her 'babiness' away by having another child. I am not sure if it is normal or not. I just thought I'd let you know that you are not the only mommy that had experienced something like this.
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 8:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2009