Did you have a good night with your husband last night?

I did, we had some drinks, nice conversations, he sang me some songs, it was just a really sweet night. Some really great time together! I love those nights.

How about you?

MrsG423

Asked by MrsG423 at 7:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It had to be today that you asked this question...that is ironic, because last night we had the worst fight we have ever had and I think we may be in the beginning of a separation for real.  I haven't slept and I am so upset still, I can't even go into detail...glad your night was the total opposite.

missv66

Answer by missv66 at 8:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No, after agreat short get away this weekend it was nice just the two of us. He had to get back to work doing a 24 hrs shift at the hospital again
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Ya it was a nice night. Until my wedding ring went down the BR sink :( he called his friend who is a plumer and he could not find it... I told DH we are going shopping today lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• We had leftovers for dinner and he was very sweet to tell me that it was the most horrible thing he'd ever had to eat, Then we watched Bolt with Michael, after he went to bed I laid in his lap and dozed on and off while he watched Operation Repo. Then we went to bed and I got to lay my head on his chest... I got to fall asleep my favorite way, so even tho he insulted my leftover making, it was still a good night.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009