does anyone watch hell's kitchen?? what do you think of it.

i have to say me and dh look forward to it lol. i think its funny when ramsey yells although sometimes calling someone a fat cow is mean ( called a skinny girl that to ) im horrible with names but the one that would make me mad is lacey she was lazy and wanted everyone to do everything for her and all she did was complaine and whine. but she was entertaining lol, to bad shes gone now. so are we the only ones who watch it? told dh i would love to go to the resturant when servise was going. but would sneak a buger in so we could eat lol.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 7:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I dont watch the show and I dont think its a good show but thats my opinion.
    anna345

Answer by anna345 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I've watched it here and there. And WOAH I couldn't work for Ramsey .....I'd have a mental breakdown.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i looooove that show. i havent gotten to watch it lately, but i love it.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I like that show. Sometimes my teenager watches it with me. I do always wonder about the guests who come for dinner and never end up eating anything.........lol!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 8:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have watched it every year but this one...I think im just over it...I loved and never missed any of the first seasons.
    jennlbr917

Answer by jennlbr917 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I LOVE Gordon Ramsay and his other shows on BBC, especially The F Word when it shows him with his family.. he's one of my favorite chefs along with Anthony Bourdain & Alton Brown. Hell's Kitchen is a bit dramatic but I still love it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I love Gordon Ramsay Im glad im not a chef on that show....... I dont like to be screamed at I wonder whats going to happen this week if hes going to pick nobody......
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Didn't used to watch it but SO and I are hooked now! I also didn't like Lacey. I don't really care for the ones that are left now. With Carol gone who is Andrea going to fight with?! Did you see the last episode where the lady whistled at the chef and he told her not to do that because he wasn't a dog, then he said she looked like one?! That was mean but I laughed. Especially when he told her to F off.
    Anonymous

• My DH loves that show. He can't get enough of it. I'm sure that says something awful about him. LOL. I think it's funny at times, but mostly uncomfortable to watch. My DD is like "why is he yelling like that?" LOL
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Me and the husband LOVE that show!! That is our on thing we always sit down and watch.. I think he is awesome!! The guy that cracks me up is Ben, he gets yelled at so much, but he thinks he is the best chef there... He is dilluted because he thinks Gordon loves him.. And Angie, another one, does she not hear" MADDAME "called at her like 100 times a night. Those two are clueless, now watch, one of them will be the winner!
    Anonymous