food is a drug.

i just had my twins in dec. they are 3 months and i had lost around 30 pounds all my prego weight in the first month i dont know how but i guess with the stress i lost the wieght. now i food crazy i cant help it and i dont know if its me or what. i want to lose wieght fast im going to go see my family because they live in a other state and they havent seen the babies; and if all eyes on babies so they will be on me too.what can i do

poncetwins88

Asked by poncetwins88 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You need to be sure and eat protein with each meal. Eggs and lean meat for breakfast, fruit and even 7 almonds. For lunch, not fast food junk food, but instead a grilled chicken breast or leftover meat from dinner the nite before and a good salad. For dinner, another lean meat, 2 vegetables and fruit. And lastly plenty of water to wash all of this clean food thru the body.

It takes the human body 5 1/2 hours to digest a 2-4 oz. of protein, which is recommended for the average woman. Less is too little, more adds weight to the body. The protein will keep you full till the next meal which will keep away the feeling of needing to snack.

I eat a boiled egg every morning, 1 apple and 7 almonds. For lunch, usually a grilled chic in a salad with olive oil/vinegar dressing, then grilled lean beef/chick/or fish with 2 veg. (not white pot, rice, pasta, or carrots).
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2009