• In the Spotlight:

good morning

hello ladies how is the moring going so far? who woke up to snow this morning? i did and it stinks. i am so ready for this to end.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aarrgghhh i hate mornings lol. but good morning to you. i woke up to rain. its a sprinkle but still yuck. i would cry if i saw snow lol. im very much ready for summer.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It's raining here. I want sunshine! I want to take my son to the park, haha. How are you today?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• badSnowy morning for me too! *YUCK*

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• good far, have another job interview this morning, then i have to decide which place i want to work at more... it finally stopping raining, but it's chilly... how about you jodi?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Real foggie and a little chilly. Sweatpant kinda day.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• well ladies i am good so far. i was really ill yesterday but feel good today so i think i am going to try to get as much done as i can since it is cold and snowy im stayin in just gonna do some cleaning.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• FRIGGEN FLURRIES! here I am so ready for this weather to be over I hate April! The other day is was near 70 and today flurries. Other than that a good morning thoughgood morning

goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• good morningto you too.

Isn't it funny how we are never happy...lol I live in Texas and at the moment it is nice and cool but once the sun sets in it will get hot. This past week it has been cold but it is starting to warm up and I know we will wish for the cool weather when it is so hot outside. On Dec. 10, 2008 it snowed that is not common here for it to snow (It snowed only that evening) 4in. WE LOVED IT!!! we did not know how to act we acting like children. But yeah it is cool/warm over here.have a nice day

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'm so sorry about the snow!
    I thought it was bad to wake up to 41 degree temps and I was bummed that I had to turn my furnace on for heat.
    I hope it melts quickly for you.

As for me, my morning is quiet and slow. I am doing laundry, drinking coffee, and am spending time with all of you lovely ladies. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I won't call it accumulation, but there was a dusting on the grass and on top of the cars. It does stink... because I have two large dogs who like to run in my yard which is now a giant mudhole... I'm going to be cleaning mud for days. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009