If you found out your husband/so was having an affair what would you do?

I would divorce him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd leave no doubt about it.
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I don't think anyone knows until they are in that situation. That's what I've been told by people that have been through it. I personally never have, so I don't know what I would do.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'd like to say I'd leave, but who knows. Like heather said, you don't know til your in the situation. But I am a firm beleive in fighting for what is yours, so I probably wouldn't leave.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• beat the girl senseless then go after hubby, then I would probably take my son and leave. Hard to say. But there WOULD be a beating going on LOL
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would be gone....
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i'd leave him & make his life a living hell :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• death by floggin... idk. but husband would suffer and if this other women knew about me and kids and still decided to go a head she would be flogged to,
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would confront him about it. Without all that desperate housewives drama crap. We would talk for hours. I would ask why? how? when? etc Find out everything before i make my final decision. Depending on what he says. I think we would either take a break for a while or we would end it and get joint custody of our boy.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i'd kick him so hard in the balls they'd hang out his nose. haha!

at least i'd like to... you guys are right, who knows. i could decide to be merciful.
    & if he lied to the woman about not having a family... he did her a favor.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 9:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I've had to make this decision & I went & talked to 'the other woman' & she pt blank told me she knew about us & didn't care. she wanted him. (we were dating at the time) I had brought my son w me to meet her so I'd stay calm & not kick her a** then I went home cried and told him I wanted nothing to do w him. we talked for hours & ended up going to counseling and now we are married. it still haunts me from time to time w the memories but I know he's not doing anything behind my back. we are a stronger couple now and have gone back to being like we are a new couple (not one who's been together 5yrs like us) it was hard but I know I made the right choice. I just hope none of you have to go through it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 7, 2009