Do you know any recipes that use manwich that are NOT Sloppy Joes?

I have no Hamburger in my house and no money to go get some. But I do have lots of chicken. Can any of you ladies help me?

I posted this before and got 4 responses. I was not clear on the fact that I have no hamburger. Sorry!!!
God Bless and thank you for any help you have for me!!

MamaCass05

Asked by MamaCass05 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Since you have chicken, go ahead and cook the chicken, chop it up, and use the manwich as though you were using ground meat- it still would make a sloppy joe sandwich, only with chopped chicken instead of ground meat. As I posted before, use it in soup or stew. It could also be used over pasta. You can use chicken in the soup, stew, or pasta.

Answer by Bmat at 10:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Google is your friend when finding recipes!! Or allrecipes.com On that site you can put in what ingredients you have/want to use and they will give you recipes with those things in it. I just searched on Google for Manwich recipes, and came up with this site with a ton listed. Some have chicken in them.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,manwich,FF.html
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Thank you for your wonderful help. My family does not eat soup outside of myself and two children. I had not really thought to pour it on the chicken like you would ground beef. Almost like a chicken bar b q sandwich. Thanks a bunch!
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• If you have stuff for chili, you can mix that in the manwich and chicken. I found that on a can of Sloppy Joe. I haven't tried it but it sure sounds good.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I put pork in it ... sorta like Pork bar b q, I found a couple cans of it in the back of my cabinet. Thank you ladies!
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009