When would you decide on another baby (not sure where to put this)

I mean if you were to want another baby you had a 4 year old DD and a 15 month old DD would would you have another baby? I mean how old would you wait for the 15 month old? Hubby wants to try once more for a boy and I would like one more, but don't care a boy or a girl, but the thing is I can't make up my mind of when I want another one. So would you have one now with your youngest at 15 months or would you wait a little long? Be honest. She is by the way fully pee trained she doesn't poop there thousgh only if I catch her and she is off bottles and she all the sudden for 2 months has been waking up once or twice threw the night. Oh and I am a stay at home mommy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I personally would do it now. My son is 12 months old and I want to try for another one now but I made a deal with hubby we'd wait til the end of the year. But if your both ready go for it
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I knew I wanted another baby when the test showed up positive after trying to avoid....twice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would decide what you think is the minimum amount of space you could handle, and start ttc then. Only you really know what that amount of space would be- some people are happy with kids spaced far apart (my friend has three kids with six years between each!) and some people want a closer spacing (my kids are all two years apart.)
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Personally I think 2-3 years apart is ideal. We let nature space ours (I nursed and we didn't use anything to prevent) and our first was born May 2005 and our second was born June 2007.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2009