• In the Spotlight:

Can someone answer this question for me...Please?

I just answered a post and used one bad word (the three lettered a word) I don't understand it there are times that I am reading other post or answers and stumble on to this three lettered word. I just got deleted for using it. Who does this if it is cm team I don't get it why they don't catch those that talk like this all of the time.
Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to be the first one to answer...I guess...LOL

I just don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've used curse words in my answers too & some of them didn't get deleted. idk :/
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Are you talking about a$$? I thought it was ok to say that word. And yes plenty of people do not get in trouble with it. or was it sex?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• If someone reports it, they will delete it. But there are some posts that people never report when there is a bad word so Cafemom doesn't know and doesn't erase it. So someone found offense to your language and reported it.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Wow, I've seen some terrible words and they didn't get deleted
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It's the potty-mouth police
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have seen TONS of posts with far more offensive curse words. CM should use filters. If it was something inappropriate, you'd get a "cannot post" page. They're pretty annoying, but effective.
    angelmunky

Answer by angelmunky at 10:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• "Ass" isn't a dirty word though.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• are you serious GOD is my granny running the potty police she thought FART was a bad word lol
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009