Have anyone tried a success coach before?

I was looking into Jack Canfield success coaching program and I was just wondering if anyone have had any experience with Jack Canfield or any other success coaching? I spoke with someone from Jack's team and everything sounds really good , but I would rather get others opinion before I jump into it.

Lizzie01

Asked by Lizzie01 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a coach! I have been coaching people for over 6 years now and I truly enjoy what I do. You are welcome to look at my web site http://www.bealegacy.com You can also look at my profile here.

I understand the value of coaching so much that I always have a coach for myself to continue growing and offering the best to my clients.

When hiring a life coach, success coach or any form of coach you want to make sure you hire one that will fit your desired need. Someone that you like their personality and you see their successes & commitment. You are looking for someone to guide you through your journey. Jack Canfield has a great reputation for all the Chicken Soup books & if you choose to go with the coaching program I am sure they will be good too.

Remember a coach is there to support you in finding your answers not to give you the answer. What is it specifically that you are lookin got get coached on & give it 100%.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 9:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2009