What is the best way to find a job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• good question, i've been looking for one cuz my "dh" is being a dick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Get off the careerbuilder sites..and go there personally with a great resume. Figure out an occupation that people will always need and go back to school..Lots of them have assistance if you need. Start fresh. Find a seasonal occupation. I think having more than one talent or skill will really give you options. Create a business...After 9/11 my husband could not find a job and we have 4 kids. It was scarey. I got out the phone book and started calling & emailing Real Estate Agents, builders and all kinds of people marketing his skills. I drove all over putting out business cards I created for him. We got lots of business and we survived on that and my home business. I think back and say wow! I can't believe we did it..
    I think Ebay is fun too. I know folks that go to rummage sales every weekend. then sell cool stuff on ebay. Pet sitting, cleaning, taxes, babysitting,or my bus.. www.mommieshome.biz
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have four awesome kids. 2 of my sons have Autism and as you can imagine the cost of all the different treatments is very expensive. So I needed to bring in extra income. So I finally found The Freedom United Team. They have helped me build my very own business. I get to work from home and raise my kids. I also love the fact that we've teamed up with a wellness company. Their products have helped my sons in so many ways. If you are serious about working from home, check out my website and request more info. www.familiesrok.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

That has very little meaning. Lots of scams are members of the BBB.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Ok I am the OP.... I am not looking to work at home.....I need time away from this place.... I am just tired of puttin in applications online and getting NO responses....
    Anonymous