HELP!!!!

how do i get my 2 year old to stop bitteing pepole i have try many thangs but he still bites? help??

sgmommy40

Asked by sgmommy40 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I agree with all the above. The minute he bites, you give a bop in the mouth with a firm, NO BITING! That way he will associate the biting as something unpleasant. And comprehend that it has to do with his mouth and what he did. But, do it immediately or else he won't connect the two actions. I know this worked for my son with me and when he bit my mom, she immediately gave him a tiny bite on the shoulder and he never did it again. I know some people won't advocate hitting, but, biting is a serious thing and needs to be stopped quickly. And, this is the only way I've ever seen actually put a stop to it quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• slap him in the mouth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i agree bap him in the mouth.. my mom also did this with my sister after the 2nd time sis realized ok that sucks. and my son tried to bite and i baped him in the mouth and he didnt do it again. good luck. xo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• also when u do it say no biteing or i said no you dont bite. so they know why there being bapped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Bite him back. Not hard. But enough to show him how it feels.
    Anonymous