Anyone know anything about Nascar?

I'm buying my husband racing tickets for our 10year anniversary and don't have the slightest idea which are the best seats. All of the prices are spread out so its hard to tell and I can't ask him or he'll know, anyone been to a race? any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The higher up the better, you can see them all that way! I am a nascar fanatic and have been to MANY races! If your on the front row you can't see everything, only when the cars pass right in front of you! I would actually recomend right on the front stretch (start finish line) about 8 or 9 rows from the very top!
    Anonymous

• i think generally, the more expensive they are the closer you are to the danger.. LOL.
    but i'm sorry, i've never been to a race before...so idk if they do it differently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• maybe the best seats would be at the starting line.. so you can get a better look at the cars.
    *bring ear plugs* i've never been to a nascar race. but i can only imagine how loud it'll be.

-:55.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• were is the race I think you can look up a map of the seats to get a idea were he will be

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• the race is in Fort Worth I already looked at the map I just dk if behind the pit is better then the open seats or what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• sweetie the nascar race for Ft worth was last weekend,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• You could try calling the place of the race, and talk to someone there. Or if you are buying them online.. I am sure they have a 1800 # you could call and ask...maybe not.they may just want you to spend more money..lol. Ehh I would try calling the place of the race.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• no the nascar race for November 09
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Do to www.nascar.com and you can pull up track maps and information. There really aren't any bad seats at a race. Have fun, I would love to go to a race.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009