How can dh get into the police dept?

My dh is deployed but when he comes home he wants to get into the PD. Anyway I can help him or any tips to help him out? Thanks gals!

mama4Christ361

Asked by mama4Christ361 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would call your local PD and ask them what their requirements are. If he's in the military already, he may just have to take the basic tests and get in right away. Or, they may make him go to police academy. I'd just call and talk to them up there!! Good luck!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• well don't come to my county. They are all being fired from the Sheriff on down on federal charges! Oh wait, maybe he should come here. They'll be hiring all new folks! In FL I think they have to contact the FDLE. (FL Dept of Law Enforcement) See if your state has something like that so you can look it up online.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Thanks y'all I try both of those.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2009