Should i exchange them?

My aunt bought my daughter diapers cause i asked her to pick them up when she went to BJ's and i'd pay her back. I told her size 4 and she repeated it back to me and then said i got it no need to pay me back. Well she got size 5 and it says 27+ my daughter is 27 exactly but the 4 are 25-32 and they fit perfectly. I don't want to tell her i need to return them cause she's a little weird about that and might get upset. should i exchange them or just deal with them being a little big. Also my aunt doesn't have kids and previously she bought diapers too big and said there she did it so she could grow into them i tried to explain that's not how it works and stuff will fall out with that approach

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 10:05 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just exchange then..No bigy

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I would exchange them without telling her. I have cleaned up enough poopy clothes for a lifetime and wouldn't want to deal with that mess......But that's just me.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Think i will just called BJ's they said i can exchange them without a receipt
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 10:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• How old is your daughter? she may grow into them, but you'd hav eto get something else for now. I use the bigger size diaper for night. My dd is at 23 lbs and the pampers 4 are for 22+ so she fits, but barely. no leaks so far. So the bigger size might work OK.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• To be fair, she may have thought she was grabbing a 4. Sometimes they got lumped togeter and the one on either side may be a 4 but the one in th emiddle a 5. I've done that before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009