Do you notice a size difference between Huggies and Pampers?

I thought Huggies run a little smaller. If my daughter fit PERFECTLY in a size 4 Huggies will a % PAmpers be way too big?

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 10:07 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I prefer pampers over huggies also. The size does run alil different though.
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 1:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Try the CVS Pharmacy brand those are just as good and cheaper. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• If she fits perfectly in a 4 huggies.she'll prob fit in a pampers brand size 3.I tell u cause that's what happens to my DD. She's a 3 in pampers and 4 in huggies.you'll get more pampers the smaller they are.(I prefer pampers over huggies because it holds more)
    Enid07

Answer by Enid07 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yes, but I think the pampers are a bit smaller. At least the swaddlers were. I had huggies and swaddlers newborn for my tiny little girl and on the huggies were too big. I think they were about the same size, but the swaddlers tape area was lower so I could strap them on just a little tighter. It made all the difference. Discovered dd has a slight allergy to the huggies, so haven't used them since then so don't know how the bigger ones compare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Apr. 7, 2009