I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I have acne like a teenager. Any suggestions?

I also read that over the counter face washes might be bad for the baby, so can anyone help?!

LittleKMABF

Asked by LittleKMABF at 10:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you will be fine using OTC face washes, dont' worry about it affecting the baby. especially at 37 weeks
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Me too, but I am in a third pregnancy but this one is with twins...I think mine is just stress and so much hormornes...
    MommyTahra

Answer by MommyTahra at 11:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i use clean and clear lemongrass morning blast. and then i use a face moisturizer daily and try not to touch your face. if you have a big pimple that needs to be popped then use 2 q tips if it is ready to be popped then you will be able to do it with q tips. this isn't going to help with all of it but it will cut it back a bit. also you may want to talk to your ob and see if he can give you a cream to put on that will help also. with my second baby i had to go and see a dermatologist because it got so bad on my face, boobs, and back.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have the same problem with this baby. never had trouble before but it is driving me nuts now... it is getting a lil better but I jus wash my face with cetaphil. its gentle and otc
    Anonymous