How often do you get a pedicure?

I like to get them often in the summer but in the fall maybe once and just do them myself I try not to wear too much polish on my nails they seem to turn yellowish sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't gone to have them done in forever, I usually do them myself ..I think I do a much better job >.o Anyway, soaking your feet in apple cider vinegar like once a day can get rid of the yellow from your toenails.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think it's a waste, I just paint my own toenails. The last time I went was over 2 years ago while I was pregnant. I couldn't bend down to cut my nails anymore so I went to get pedicures.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• every sunday .. then if like the polish gets knicked , i go back during the week
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I never have done it..I herd all that stuff in on the news about people getting infections from that. So it kind of makes me a little paranoid about doing it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I go to a place that is very sanitary and autoclaves their instruments as well as disinfects the tubs afterward. I only go once a year and that is at the start of summer (last week for me) and the rest of the time I do them at home.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i used to go every week to get them done but once i had my dd that isnt so simple anymore. so now i just do it myself.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Never!!!! I used to do it like once a month but that was like 3 yrs ago before I was broke. :(
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 11:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I get Mani's every two weeks and pedis monthly in the summer months. My kids love them too and so does my Hubby.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have my own business where I sell the products so I use and do my own and make money by telling others about the products.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I do them myself and my hubby will help take off the polish for me and he picks out the polish for me but sometimes my hubby lets me get them done to treat myself.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2009