does this sound funny?

My daughter is being so stubborn about potty training and i take her with me every time i go and she know what we want cause she's gone pee once in the potty. But i was thinking about asking my friends 6 and 8 year old if they mind taking her with them because she always want's to be one of the big girls when we're over there and we go over a lot , there practically family. But would that be a weird request i really believe if she see's them do it she'd want to also. right now she doesn't even wanna try to sit on the potty, and she's 28-months

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 10:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I dont think it sounds funny dont be afraid to just ask its not like your asking if you yourself can follow there girls to the restroom lol.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It depends on your relationship with your friends and their children. We have some close friends that we spend a lot of time with. My husband has known this guy since they were babies. I have known this couple for give years now. They have 2 boys a year apart, one a little older than my son and one a little younger. They are all working on potty training so for us, it's not a big deal to have them in the bathroom together. But for my other friends, I wouldn't find this appropriate. You should talk to your friend and if she's okay with it, she can ask her daughers if they are okay with it.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:18 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I know my DD did better with my friend so I would ask her to take DD to the potty(she wold not sit on a big potty) and it helped.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Ask. You are right this does help LOTS of toddlers want to learn. The worst they can say is no.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2009