I think my 21month old maybe biting herself.

Yesterday Patience came home from daycare with a perfect bite mark right above the wrist on her forearm. I was immediately freaked out, because the daycare is supposed to notify me of any incidents like this. Since Patience was bit three times since she switched to this class I was really pissed. With closer examination, it almost seemed to perfect. It did not break the skin, yet the bite was perfectly round. When I dropped her off this morning the three teachers in her room all wanted to see it, everyone was shocked because no one even heard her cry yesterday. They said they didn't see anything like that happen. Is it possible that my daughter has begun biting herself? Does anyone else have this prob. with there tot? Why would she do this? My first thought was frustration, but she doesn't do it at home... at least not yet.

Mommyxtwo777

Asked by Mommyxtwo777 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my brother did it to get attention idk if that helps any
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My son who is 2 1/2 bits himself when he gets mad and sometimes he will do it for no reason at all.
    mommy806209

Answer by mommy806209 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2009