have you seen this?

http://www.churchofreality.org/opinion/christian.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think it is mostly true and agree with 90% of it!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I think it's a bit harsh... Highly oppiniated and in some ways...right on. I don't dislike any one religion, I don't like any of them. I feel religion is just another way to put people into groups and it leads to hate and discontent. I feel that your faith is far more important. My family and I DO NOT have a religion, we don't go to church and never will. We have a very firm belief in God, Jesus etc.. He is our personal savior and we live our lives in a way we know He would be proud. I don't need a pastor telling me and my children how he "interprets" the Bible, I can read it on my own and get from it what I get from it.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I totally agree although I'm afraid to say so for fear of being condemned.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 10:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Wow happyathomemum. You obviously don't know God as much as you think or understand his teachings like you want to believe.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• And Anon you don't know me and my relationship with God. I was raised in Church and made my choice to not go back. I have seen NOTHING good come from religion and therefore have NOTHING to do with it...Thank you for your uppity oppinion however...it's people like you who ruined religion for me..
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Obviously written by someone who knows absolutely nothing about true Christianity.
    Anonymous

• Harsh, but does apply to a percentage of Christians.

Not all, but a percentage....
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009