when can you feel your baby move?

rethaeh

Asked by rethaeh at 10:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its just a flutter or a little bump. Its an awesome feeling. You will know it when it happens. Usually at 16 weeks. Its get more frequent then by 3rd trimester it slows down cos baby has less room to move around in.
    For me, its literally a kick or punch from inside. Very soothing and sweet.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Well, considering I didn't know I was preg. until I was 19wks and 3 days, I would say sometimes longer. Like 22 or 23 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am pregnant with my 1st and I felt him move around 18 weeks. It's possible however to feel it before/after then. If you aren't feeling anything by 22 weeks you should let your doctor know but up until then its kind of just different for everyone! Its so fun and weird!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i think it is usually around the 4th or 5th month. it depends on the girl and the more children you have the earlier you will feel it..... i know with my first I didnt start noticing it til around 20 weeks.....
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 3:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2009