be honest.. who logs on to cafemom while at work?

I am SAHM.. so i gues i do lol.. but i mean moms who are in the work force.. how many of you loge onto CM while on the clock

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do. My job is really laid back and I come and go from my office as I please. So when I don't have a lot to do, I get on here. It's not a big deal. But my job as a mother is more important so when I am with my son, I NEVER log on. If he is awake, I do not get on here. My time with him is more important than the internet.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• me.when there is nothing urgent needing my attention,then you bet im on cafemom.i have tried to go to other websites but i get bored and just come back here.
    2ndtimemom605

Answer by 2ndtimemom605 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'm a SAHM mom and have been the whole time I've been on CM, but when I did work, I already had my MySpace, and I would get on there at work. I was a property manager for a property that was having financial difficulties, so there wasn't a whole lot I could do until it started recovering. So, in the down time, yeah I played online. Now, I'm on during the day when DD is at school, and at night after DD is in bed.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• ddry so are we bad moms just because we log on while our kids are up at times maybe I took that wrong but I have to ask

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Yep.. I have internet access the whole 10 hours a day I'm here, so once every two hours or so.. I get on and read all the new questions and all.. I LOVE cafemom!! It's my favorite website.. I even quit getting on myspace as much.. and I loved it.. to get on here! haha
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am a receptionist for some lawyers. If the phone isn't ringing, then, I have absolutely nothing to do, so, Cafemom it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• CM is on....all day when I am at work..
    The company is slow and I get very bored.
    I am the only one in the office..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am a SAHM mom also.
    LND

Answer by LND at 10:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i do. my job is really laid back too. as long as i'm not busy i'm on it. i'm new to CM and im addicted. lol LOVE IT!
    Anonymous

• i did!!!! they had it blocked on internet explorer so we figured out how to install firefox without being detected and logged on there lol
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2009