Does my baby know I'm her mother??

I live in a full house, (mother and grandmother included) and the baby is constantly going from one person to the other. The baby doesn't mind it obviously, but I feel like she doesn't know me from anyone else and it kind of bothers me. She's only 5 weeks old, but it is my baby and it would kill me if she didn't think of me as mommy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she knows you are her mommy...she can tell from your heartbeat dont worry about it the first few weeks i had my daughter home there was always people over and i hardly ever got to hold her but tey know who their mommy is...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• oh she knows who her mommy is. just wait just shortly in the future that is all you'll here mommy mommmy mom mom *tap tap* mommmmmy lol and you'll love it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009