what will help me feel better??

i have been running a fever since yesterday. it got up to 102.7

any thin i can do to relieve some pain?
i dont normally take medicine, so im trying to wait to take tylenol until i really need it

but any other things i can do?? i have a sore throat sore muscles headache.... im cold.....

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Health

• Why wait for the Tyleno take it already.
    Drink lots of fluids you might not have much of an appetite so just eat alittle of crackers and dry toast with some sprite or 7UP.
    Put a cold rag over your forehead and take something for the fever. I hope you feel better soon.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• if you have a fever, you really should take tylenol or ibuprofen. also, why don't you see a doctor?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Lots of rest. Lots of water and juice. Some hard candies for your throat, my husband likes jolly ranchers but I grew up with candy lemon drops. A hot bath will help relax your muscles, and might help with the headache. Vaporizer.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'm Sory you don't feel Well! I can't afford to ever see A DR. So I know that's A toughie! You first of all have to keep hydrated! Its good to have some Gatorade or something like that! Plain toast Etc.. Rest as much as you can! If you're dehrydrated it can bring on headaches.... Giner ale helps with nausea. Don't let your fever get the best of you! But sweating some of the toxins out can help! Know you're Thought of & Wished Well! Feel Better Soon!!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Try Advil, works a lot better than Tylenol. Make sure you stay hydrated. Hope you feel better soon!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2009