Did anyone ever have a problem with there son urinating??

I am going through that, we did have a very busy weekend, riding bikes, playing in the park, and all that good stuff. He said it hurts when he pees, NO IT IS not a infection he already been tested for that, I am thinking maybe the Way he sat on the bike?? Is that possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• When you say you've already tested for that do you mean he's been to the doctor? This sounds like something that needs to be handled by a doctor for sure.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• YES, HE WENT TO the doctor they thought it might be an infection, he is only 5.
    Anonymous

• i owul dhave drin klots of water and white cranberry juice and see hwo it goes. If it still hurts then go back in a few days
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I have a 6yr old who sometimes complains and I spoke to his pediatrician about it and she checked it out, no UTI but she advised on him drinking more water and cranberry juice too. I also think that he is learning about how his private works and when it is "awaken" he tries to push it back down and that makes it hurt. I say definitely check back witht he doctor to make sure there isn't a serious issue going on. Good Luck
    sexymommyrb

Answer by sexymommyrb at 10:30 AM on Apr. 8, 2009