I need some help from an experienced siggy maker please

how do I add an effect to an image, I have print shop pro...below is the pic i want and i want to add some kinda effect to the heart

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/giltswmn/weekendangelgif-1.gif?t=1239051518
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• well first off, did you create the picture or have written consent by the original creator so that you can use it and modify it to your use?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• it was a graphic formyspace so I assume it is legal to use.
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• It is best not to alter a siggy/tag that was made for you. Designers want you to ask them if you want something changed (they may or may not do it). But if they catch you altering a tag they made for you there is a darn good chance they will not make you anything else again. I recommend you contact the original designer about this!
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• i made it myself, guess I should of stated that...lol
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Ah ha... that's too funny! Think you'll ever make yourself one again if you alter this one? :o) Well with that... I can't help you cuz I still have yet to learn PSP BUT go to Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles. They have a "Ask A Designer" thread. You can ask there and they'll help you. :o) HERE is the link to go directly to the thread.

Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2009